Wednesday, September 30, 2009

About Leah

I am a 41 year old wife, mother, daughter, sister & friend. I became a Christian in 1995 after a long struggle with depression and a thousand other issues that will probably come out at some point in this blog. My desire in life has become to help others with their struggles as I often hid and struggled through mine alone. Now at the ripe age of 41 I am realizing how much easier it would have been through God and with my Christian sisters and brothers at my side.

I am married to a wonderful man named Brian who is a business owner and bi-vocational associate pastor. We have 4 living daughters and 2 in heaven.

I hope this blog inspires you to be authentic and transparent in your search for God, your walk with Christ and in your daily life. That's what I have struggled with all my life and it gave the enemy way too much power. I am determined that he will never have that power over me again.

I look forward to hearing from you by comment or email: 90daysofsolitude (at) gmail (dot) com.

0 comments:

Leah's Other Blog

My "other" blog is more about day to day life with my husband and kids and rants and raves about a variety of subjects. Hope on over.

About This Blog

About Leah
My Purpose

Blog Header Credits:
designed by Kathleen Summers
products by Shabby Princess


Copyright Notice

Copyright 2009. The text and images on this blog are the sole property of the author. Any use or reproduction of anything contained herein without written consent of the author is prohibited. All Rights Reserved.

Followers

Shiny Stat


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP