Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Unfinished Business

My first Sunday back at church since January 25th was AWESOME. And they sang one of my favorite songs. Take a moment to listen to it and worship!

I missed some of the key points of the sermon as it's a part of a series but the part that really stuck with me is Revelations 3:2-3. It reminds me of the song by KJ-52. I think for the past several months God has been telling me to wake up. To strengthen myself in him as my soul is dying and my job is not finished. In the Greek finish means to complete a debt, to end and to complete.

My goal today is to meditate on this and come back tonight with some thoughts on my unfinished business. Lord help me!

Today's Reflection: What is my unfinished business? How I do finish strong? Lord what do I do? I know your words and direction are there and I am getting glimpses. Reveal your word to me. Reveal your plan. Show me. Guide me. Help me finish!

Philippians 3:6 - He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it.

0 comments:

Leah's Other Blog

My "other" blog is more about day to day life with my husband and kids and rants and raves about a variety of subjects. Hope on over.

About This Blog

About Leah
My Purpose

Blog Header Credits:
designed by Kathleen Summers
products by Shabby Princess


Copyright Notice

Copyright 2009. The text and images on this blog are the sole property of the author. Any use or reproduction of anything contained herein without written consent of the author is prohibited. All Rights Reserved.

Followers

Shiny Stat


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP