Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 2

This is so much harder than I thought it would be. On hard days like today I just hope I can develop a spirit of solitude to carry me through especially when I can't get alone. I allowed myself to get frustrated that my plan didn't go according to plan. I tried to go with the flow but it didn't go well.

Then Salem came home from school early and we spent 3 hours together and it was nice and quiet and although I wasn't on my face on the floor it was a beautiful blessing.

Today's Reflection: Seek God in the unexpected moments when you're holding your child, talking to them and spending time with them. They are truly the innocent and see God on such a different level than we as adults do.

2 comments:

Jill October 5, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

Good luck with this Leah. I am enjoying reading this. It is very encouraging and inspiring.

Leah October 6, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

Thanks Jill

Leah's Other Blog

My "other" blog is more about day to day life with my husband and kids and rants and raves about a variety of subjects. Hope on over.

About This Blog

About Leah
My Purpose

Blog Header Credits:
designed by Kathleen Summers
products by Shabby Princess


Copyright Notice

Copyright 2009. The text and images on this blog are the sole property of the author. Any use or reproduction of anything contained herein without written consent of the author is prohibited. All Rights Reserved.

Followers

Shiny Stat


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP