Monday, October 12, 2009

Days 10 & 11

My grandmother's memorial service was Saturday and was beautiful. I will definitely miss her so much.

As the weekend has finally passed I finally have a few moments to process and think it through. I realized today that God called me to this 90 day journey and He knew the chaos I was about to face. He knew. Yet He called me to this. I feel inadequately equipped to be honest and then I remember that scripture that says He doesn't call the equipped, but He equips the called. Thus there is something in this journey, specifically at this time - that He is using in me. I am still not sure what it is but I long to know. There has to be a reason.

Today's Reflection: Father I am so thankful that in all this you are still God. You have not changed even though my emotions have been all over the place. You have walked through this sadness with me and will continue to do so. You love me and your comfort gives me peace. Give Nannie a kiss for me please.

1 comments:

The Boyd Gang October 12, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

Leah,
This is the first time I have taken the time to sit still long enough to read your blog! That in its self, says a lot about my life and how busy I've let it become. Thank you for allowing us to follow you through this amazing journey in your life. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Page

Leah's Other Blog

My "other" blog is more about day to day life with my husband and kids and rants and raves about a variety of subjects. Hope on over.

About This Blog

About Leah
My Purpose

Blog Header Credits:
designed by Kathleen Summers
products by Shabby Princess


Copyright Notice

Copyright 2009. The text and images on this blog are the sole property of the author. Any use or reproduction of anything contained herein without written consent of the author is prohibited. All Rights Reserved.

Followers

Shiny Stat


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP